Silver Lake College is committed to delivering high-quality service and encourages people to tell us when there is cause for concern or a need for improvement. Please email email@example.com with your comments and suggestions.
Please include the following information:
- Time and date of the issue
- A detailed description of the issue – The more specific you are able to be, the quicker we can remedy the issue.
- Contact information – We may contact you personally with additional questions or provide updates.
Please keep in mind that when you submit a comment, your email address will be included with any message you send to Silver Lake College.
Student Financial Aid Assistance
Aid Release Dates
If your account has a credit balance after your financial aid is credited, those funds will be made available to you on or after the following dates for the 2017 – 2018 academic year:
||May 26, 2017
Sept. 15, 2017
Feb. 2, 2018
Certain students who receive Federal Pell Grants may be eligible for an aid release within seven days of the start of the term.
Please direct questions about financial aid eligibility and processing to the Office of Financial Aid. Contact the Office of Student Financial Services with questions about billing and payment.
General Institution Information
- Disability Policy
- Disbursement of Books and Supplies
- FERPA Policy
- Student Rights under FERPA
- Directory Information
- File Review
- Information Student doesn't have Right to Inspect
- Consent not Required
- Correction of Educational Record
- Authorizing Release of Educational Records
- Release of Records to Third Party
- HIPAA and FERPA
Compliance Complaint Process
Beginning July 1, 2011, the U.S. Department of Education regulations to improve the integrity of programs authorized under Title IV of the Higher Education Act (HEA), as amended (the "Program Integrity Rule"), take effect. The Program Integrity Rule requires, among other things, that each college or university authorized to offer postsecondary education in one or more States ensure access to a complaint process that will permit student consumers to address the following:
- Alleged violations of state consumer protection laws that include, but are not limited to fraud and false advertising;
- Alleged violations of state laws or rules relating to the licensure of postsecondary institutions; and
- Complaints relating to the quality of education or other State or accreditation requirements.
Silver Lake College, as an institution authorized to provide postsecondary education in the state of Wisconsin, is committed to full compliance with the Program Integrity Rule, and provides the following confirmation to all current and/or prospective students:
The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools accredits Silver Lake College.
Click here for more information on the official Silver Lake College complaint process.
FERPA Policy Updates
Information About SLC Complaint Process
Student Life Policies & Procedures
Student Handbook 2016-17
Accreditation & Program Approval
Additional Information About Academic Program
Student Body Diversity
Student Disabilities Policy
Teacher Preparation Program Report History
- Past Title II Report Cards
Withdrawal Requirements & Procedure
- The Requirements to Officially Withdraw from School
Information Technology Policy
(ASR) Annual Security Report/AFR Annual Fire Report (Clery)
Health & Safety
Student Handbook 2016-17
- Cumulative Placement Data
- Survey of Graduates
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
HEA Required Disclosures
- Gainful Employment
- Silver Lake College does not have certificate programs that require gainful employment disclosures.
Disclosure Requirement Relating to Student Loans
- Statement of Ethical Principles & Code of Conduct (NASFAA)
Title IV Loan Code of Conduct