Dr. Chris E. Domes
Joining the President's Society demonstrates your dedication and commitment to the mission of the College and the work we are doing to enter our next chapter -- that of becoming America's first Catholic higher education institution to adopt a Work College Model.
Your leadership will help shape the future for Silver Lake College as we provide students with a unique and exceptional learning experience. Please join us with your new or renewed gift of $1,000 or more.
Thank you for your support!
Dr. Chris. E. Domes
The importance of Leadership giving
The President's Society recognizes the dedication demonstrated by a special group of leaders. Each year, alumni, parents, and friends join this exclusive society. These leaders share their commitment to seeing Silver Lake College prosper as a liberal arts institution with a strong mission and vision.
Your leadership will help shape a future for Silver Lake College as it differentiates itself from other colleges by adopting a Work College model and pursuing goals that will strengthen our foundation for the future.
All gifts to Silver Lake College through the President's Society are greatly appreciated and make a tremendous impact. Annual leadship gifts of $1,000 or more enhance the experience for current and future students, and the College's ability to advance its distinctive mission.
The mission of the President's Society is to cultivate a culture of philanthropic leadership by:
- Establishing lifelong relationships with our benefactors, alumni, friends, parents, sponsors, staff and students.
- Encouraging active involvement in Silver Lake College programs.
- Soliciting significant financial support to aid in the realization of current and emerging priorities.
Building a proud tradition
Silver Lake College of the Holy Family traces its educational foundations all the way back to 1885, when the Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity established the College’s forerunner institution in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Its purpose was to prepare young women who entered the Religious Community to become teachers. In 1935, Mother Generose Cahill established Holy Family College, which eventually opened its doors to lay women and men.
Today, the College serves students representing all faiths but remains true to its Franciscan values of Community, Compassion, Peacemaking, and Reverence for Creation.
A special group of friends
The President’s Society recognizes individuals who support Silver Lake College with cumulative annual giving of at least $1,000. President’s Society members are provided special opportunities to interact with students, alumni, and the College’s executive team.
In honor of their generous support, members enjoy these exclusive member opportunities:
- An exclusive invitation to an annual recognition dinner and induction ceremony. To see photos from the 2015 dinner, please click on the following link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/silver-lake-college/albums/72157662141228845
- Invitations to attend exclusive conference calls three times a year hosted by President Chris E. Domes
- Advance copies of the Silver Lake College Magazine
- A quarterly email newsletter
To find out more about the President's Society, please contact: Marc R. Barbeau, Vice President of Advancement and External Relations, at 920-686-6176 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Levels of leadership
||$50,000 or more
||$25,000 to $49,999
||$10,000 to $24,999
||$5,000 to $9,999
||$1,000 to $4,999