WE KNOW THAT SILVER LAKE COLLEGE MATTERS TO YOU
Your ongoing belief in our mission allows us to continue empowering students through a quality liberal arts education and preparing them for professional success. Your gift, large or small, makes a difference. For example, gifts to the Silver Lake Fund support:
- Student clubs and organizations
- Student professional development programs, such as etiquette lunches
- Student service trips
- Student health and wellness programs
- Academic departments
- Zigmunt Library
- Faculty and staff development
- Franciscan Center for Music Education and Performance
- Technology enhancements, such as WiFi access throughout campus
- Student employment and internship opportunities on and off campus
ABOUT SILVER LAKE COLLEGE
Silver Lake College was founded by the Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity at the Holy Family Convent in 1935 as a way to provide teaching certifications for the Sisters. As the needs of the surrounding community changed over time, the Sisters began admitting men and women outside of the religious order to the college. In 1960, a new structure was constructed adjacent to Holy Family Convent and the Silver Lake College we know and love today was created. Silver Lake College was founded as a service for the Sisters and it is still a service today for students from every walk of life.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THE SILVER LAKE FUND?
- Give online at www.SL.edu
- Call Silver Lake College at 920-686-6273
- Mail a gift to: Silver Lake Fund, Silver Lake College of the Holy Family, 2406 South Alverno Road, Manitowoc, WI 54220-9319.
A WORD FROM A GENEROUS SUPPORTER
“We give because we are truly blessed in Manitowoc County to have Catholic education consisting of kindergarten through a master’s degree at Silver Lake College.
In the true spirit of the Franciscans and Silver Lake College, we give because we are called to support and assist others. Through the stewardship of prayer, service, and sharing, we just do our part.
We are all blessed in so many ways, and it is a wonderful feeling to give back.”