WHAT MAKES SILVER LAKE GREAT:
- Eighty years of Catholic tradition in a liberal arts education, sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity.
- Beautiful 30-acre campus located near Manitowoc, a short drive from Lake Michigan. Nearby state and local parks provide hiking, biking, fishing, disc golf and more.
- Ariens Family Welcome Center, featuring Mimi's Cafe (which serves Starbucks products), a Welcome Center that serves a wide variety of needs, a lounge area, and a remodeled Heritage Room and adjacent patio.
- Admitting students to its new four-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing program in its state-of-the-art facility.
- To better prepare students for a 21st century work environment, Silver Lake College is poised to become America’s first Catholic higher education institution to adopt the federal Work College model, called SLC Works.
- Has been approved for membership in the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), effective July 1, 2016.
- Opportunities to compete for one of the college's six athletic teams (men's basketball, women's basketball, men’s soccer, women's volleyball, cross country and women's softball).
- More than 21 programs of study. Or, pursue your passion by designing your own major. Enhance your knowledge and résumé with our SLC Works program offering experiential learning and internships to graduate career-ready.