Silver Lake College will be offering a meal plan for the Summer Music Program which will feature:
- Breakfast – served in the atrium of the Franciscan Center for Music Education and Performance. Breakfast will feature a rotation of egg/cheese muffins, egg frittatas, waffles, oatmeal bar, scrambled eggs and hashbrowns, and other nutritional and satisfying offerings.
- Lunch – served in the newly refurbished cafeteria. For a sample menu, please click the following link: Sample Menu
- Hot afternoon snack – refuel and rehydrate in the atrium of the Franciscan Center for Music Education and Performance. This afternoon snack will include a wide variety of items such as chicken skewers, vegetarian egg rolls, a mashed potato bar, spinach and artichoke dip with pita chips, and other offerings.
Meals will be provided during the weekdays from June 27 -July 8.
The meal plan will be $145. Students may choose to pay for their meal plan in the following ways:
- Pay for your meal in advance by mailing a check -- made out to Silver Lake College -- to JoAnn Johnson (please indicate “meal plan” on the memo line) or by calling JoAnn to pre-pay by credit card:
Student Accounts Specialist
2406 S. Alverno Road
Manitowoc, WI 54220
- Contact Rachel Ware Carlton to sign-up for the meal-plan. The fee will be added to your student account.
Dr. Rachel Ware Carlton
Director of Graduate Music, Assistant Professor of Voice
Lunches will be served in Silver Lake College’s newly refurbished cafeteria.
Silver Lake College also is home to the newly opened coffee shop, Mimi’s Café. The Café will be open during the summer program and is another site where light snacks, on-the-go meals and Starbucks coffee can be purchased.
Please alert Rachel Ware Carlton (email@example.com) if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.