Please order your textbooks prior to the beginning of the Kodály Summer Music Session. You may do so by using Silver Lake College’s online bookstore, eCampus.
(NOTE: It is recommended that you place your order for your books 2-3 weeks prior to the beginning of the session to allow adequate time for shipping.)
To place your order, please visit www.ecampus.com/sl and complete the following steps:
- Select "Order textbooks"
- Select the semester or term you are ordering for.
- Select "MUS" to view music courses.
- Once the courses appear, click on the courses for each of the classes you are enrolled.
- After selecting your courses, press "Continue" on the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
- This page will show you the required and/or recommended texts and materials for each course. Select "New, Used, Rental, Marketplace or eBook" for each book you would like to order. If you are ordering a book from the marketplace, please read the seller’s description of the book before ordering. When you are finished choosing your book(s), press "Continue."
- The "My Shopping Cart" page will show you all of the texts that you have selected. This screen gives you the option to increase quantity, decrease quantity, or remove items. After reviewing your shopping cart, please "Proceed to Checkout."
- You will need to create an account or sign in if you already have an existing account. At the secure checkout, you will enter all shipping address, shipping method, and payment method information. You will also be able to review your order.
- Once you are finished reviewing your order, select "Place Order." Please do NOT press the “Back” button on your browser.”
- Please allow up to 30 seconds for your order to authorize. You will be provided with an order number. Please record this number for your records. You should receive an order confirmation e-mail within an hour of completing your order. You can log into eCampus at any time in order to check the status of your order.
For questions about eCampus, please contact:
Mon. to Thurs. - 9 am to 6 pm ET
Fri. - 9 am to 5 pm ET
Sat. and Sun. - Closed