Tuition & Fees*
* 2017 Tuition and Fees are Pending Board Approval
- Graduate tuition per credit* - $560
- Workshop fee* (Note: No graduate credit is earned if you register for a Workshop)
- First Steps in Music: $480
- Conversational Solfege: Beginning Levels: $480
- Conversational Solfege: Upper Levels: $480
- What Every Music Educator Needs to Know About the Voice: $240
- Secondary Choral Music: Methods and Materials: $240
- Music, Management, and Multiple Intelligence: $240
- Choir: $25
- Late registration fee - $55
- New student deposit - $100 for commuter students and $200 for students residing on campus
Silver Lake College awards multiple scholarships each year, including the Lenore Landry Graduate Music Education awards, the Katinka Daniel Graduate Music Education Awards, and the Silver Lake College Graduate Music Awards. These awards are available for Graduate Music Students who have been accepted to either the Kodály Certificate program or the Master of Music in Music Education - Kodály Emphasis program.
A limited amount of scholarships are available annually, and students are encouraged to apply each year. To be eligible for an award, an accepted student must maintain full or half-time status, have earned at least a 3.0 from their undergraduate institution, demonstrate financial need by completing a FAFSA (complete this by May 1, 2017), not be receiving financial assistance from their employer and maintain a record of academic excellence at Silver Lake College with a GPA of no lower than a 3.0.
To learn about the scholarship application process, please click here: scholarship application process
If two or more professionals from the same district enroll in our program, a discount will apply. For details, please contact Dr. Rachel Ware Carlton, Director of Graduate and Undergraduate Music at Silver Lake College, at 920-686-6272 or Rachel.email@example.com.
The Office of Financial Aid may be reached by phoning the Ariens Family Welcome Center at 920-686-6175.