Transferring to Silver lake

transfer_studentsHow to apply:

  1. Complete an Undergraduate Degree Seeking Application.
  2. Have your official transcripts sent to the Office of Admissions from all colleges/universities attended.
  3. Have your high school/GED/HSED transcripts submitted to the Office of Admissions if you do not have an associates degree.