Generose Scholarship - FULL TUITION
Students will be invited to compete for this scholarship.
Academic Merit Scholarships
- Presidential Scholarship $9,000
- Dean's Scholarship $7,500
- Honors Scholarship $6,500
Criteria: Prior academic performance based on combination of GPA and ACT score. Admitted by February 15, 2013. Full-time, new students in on-campus programs. These scholarships are renewable for up to eight terms provided the student is full-time and in good academic standing.
- Athletics $1,000-$3,000
- Music $1,000–$2,000
- Service Award $2,000
- Class of 2011 Award* $1,000
- Catholic High School Alumni Award** $1,000
* This award is available for 2013 graduates of public and parochial/private high schools in Manitowoc County.
** This award is available to Catholic High School graduates.
Renewal depends upon students remaining full-time, on-campus and in good academic standing as well as meeting renewal criteria specific to each award.
Silver Lake College merit and performance scholarships may be combined up to $12,000 per year. All scholarship amounts are per academic year renewable per terms above.