Approximately 1,000 students from the US and foreign countries including Ireland, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda & Vietnam.
- 32% male
- 68% female
- 14% minority
- Average ACT score: 20 Composite
- 70% of freshman students live on campus
Faculty & Classes
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 6:1
Financial Aid Information
- Tuition & fees: $23,180 (full-time on-campus) for the 2013-2014 academic year
- 100% of full time, first time students received financial aid for the 2012-2013 academic year.
- $24,834 was the average financial aid package for traditional full time first time students for the 2012-2013 academic year.
- Men's & Women's Basketball
- Men's & Women's Cross Country
- Men's & Women's Golf
- Coed Soccer
- Women's Tennis
Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, the National Association of Schools of Music, the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction, the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
In compliance with the Student-Right-To-Know Act of the U. S. Department of Education, please be advised that the completion or graduation rate under Section 103 of the Act for degree-seeking, full-time freshman entering Silver Lake College in the Fall 2007 is 37 percent.
Crime Awareness and Campus Security
Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Report)
Accounting, Art Education, Biology, Computer Science, Early Childhood Education, Early Childhood Special Education, Elementary Education, English, History, Human Resource Management, Information Science & Technology, Management, Mathematics, Music, Music Education - Choral, Music Education - Instrumental, Music Education - Kodaly, Nursing, Psychology, Special Education - Cognitive Disabilities, Special Education - Learning Disabilities, Studio Art, Theology.
Master of Arts in Education - Teacher Leadership, Master of Arts in Education - Administrator Leadership, Master of Arts - Special Education, Master of Music - Music Education, Master of Science - Management & Organizational Behavior.
Lovenotes™ - Music for the Unborn Child, Music for Tots™, Lifelong Learning Program.