Symposium Registration Form
A Celebration of Ideas
Spring Symposium 2014
Attention all Students:
It is time to start registering for the Spring Symposium: A Celebration of Ideas!
The 2014 Symposium, held on Thursday, April 3, is an all College event that celebrates your student work during the 2013-2014 school year. Presentations can include papers, projects, artwork, performances, and anything else related to what you have been doing in your courses. BE creative. Register by using the form below.
A few reminders:
- You can present solo or with a group (Each person who is in your group must complete a registration. If it is a group, indicate who the contact person is);
- Your project can be from Summer 2013, Fall 2013 or Spring 2014;
- You will be presenting 2 times during the day;
- Talk to your instructors for tips or suggestions (how to dress, practicing presentation with necessary equipment…)
- Symposium presentations are great additions to your resume; you will also receive a certificate of participation for your professional portfolio.