Graduate Program General Requirements
Application Process and Requirements
Application Process and Requirements for all programs:
- Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale or must be current Silver Lake students who have reached senior status.
- Complete a Graduate Application.
- Send official transcripts to the Office of Admissions from all accredited colleges through which you have completed courses.
- Request a transcript evaluation to apply your credits previously earned
- Complete the application process specific to your chosen program:
We are here to help you as you begin your customized journey at Silver Lake College. Should you have any questions, please contact our Graduate Program Recruiter, Cindy St. John, at (800) 236-4752, ext. 350 or email email@example.com.
Send all transcripts and completed recommendations to:
Office of Admissions
Silver Lake College of the Holy Family
2406 South Alverno Road
Manitowoc, WI 54220-9319