For admission information for all graduate programs see Graduate Admissions.
- Baccalaureate degree (3.0 grade point average) Administrator Leadership
- Three years of successful teaching experience (School Business Administrator should have a background in Accounting and/or Business Administration)
With the exception of the School Business Administrator, to be eligible for the Administrator license the candidate must hold or be eligible to hold a Wisconsin Professional Educator license in teaching and have three years of teaching experience or a Wisconsin Professional Educator license in pupil services, have three years of pupil services employment experience, and 540 hours of classroom instruction experience.
- Writing sample evidencing command of logic and language.
- Letters of recommendation from three professional educators
If you are interested in applying for Administrator Leadership you should also provide the following:
- Copy of current teaching and/or professional education license (except for School Business Administrator)
- Complete an online application
- Submit the following materials to the Silver Lake College Admissions Office:
- Make arrangements with the appropriate Program Coordinator to fulfill any other admission requirements.
Deadline: Applications are processed in the Graduate Education Committee meeting each month. The file must be complete by the third Friday of the month in which they are to be processed.