Features and Goals of the Program
Upon successful completion of all graduate MS-MOB coursework:
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of organizations as complex systems operating in a rapidly changing global economy.
- Students will apply analytical skills in finance, accounting, marketing, research methodology, management for problem solving and decision making in a variety of organizational settings.
- Students will demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills necessary for leadership in their field.
- Students will identify the interpersonal and leadership skills necessary to build and maintain professional relationships in an increasingly diverse workforce.
- Students will analyze organizational situations where personal and professional ethical dilemmas occur and formulate strategies for dealing with them.
- Students will develop and articulate a personal philosophy of leadership.
- Completion possible in 26 months
- Classes meet once per week
- Evening and periodic Saturday classes
- Interactive class discussions
- Shared business experiences and practices
- Application of theory to practice
- Convenient locations to minimize travel time or attend classes online
- Optional thesis