Order and Track Your Textbooks Online
Textbooks for Silver Lake College can be ordered through a third-party company called MBS Direct, a Virtual Bookstore that gives students the opportunity not only to purchase new textbooks, but to track their orders, sell books when they are finished with a course, and buy used books that are in great condition.
Books and other materials for Silver Lake courses are listed by course number 3 weeks prior to the beginning of the term. Order your books early to make sure you get them on time.
To place an order:
- Know your schedule! Once you have registered for classes you can use your course name and number to determine which books you will need to purchase.
- Choose your preferred method of ordering:
- Via the Web: MBS Direct
- Via telephone: 1-800-325-3252 (Note: identify that you are a Silver Lake student)
- Via postal order form: Available on the MBS Direct website or at various locations on campus.
- Choose your books and payment options (see below)
- Pay with a credit card - VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express are accepted.
- Pay via personal check or money order. Your order will be shipped when the payment is received.
(Please Note: Effective June 22, 2010, Silver Lake College is no longer participating in the MBS Book Voucher program.)
For more information, contact the Campus Store at (920) 686-6155 or firstname.lastname@example.org