Accelerated Undergraduate Program
DESIGNED FOR THE WORKING ADULT
Silver Lake College offers programs in various locations throughout the state of Wisconsin. Both undergraduate and graduate programs are available in an accelerated 8-week format specifically designed for the adult learner.
- Completion is possible in three years
- Classes meet once per week
- Evening and periodic Saturday classes
- Interactive classes
- Shared experiences and practices
- Application of theory to practice
- Convenient locations
- Learn more >>
For undergraduate programs:
- A minimum of 45 college-level credits, 15 of which may be earned through a Credit for Prior Learning Process (if applicable)
- Proficiency at college-level composition
- Proficiency at college-level math concepts
- A college-level psychology or sociology course for select majors
Certain majors may have additional entrance or foundation requirements. Please refer to individual majors for specific information.
For graduate programs:
The following Adult Undergraduate Degree Programs are available:
Apply online to the Silver Lake College Adult Undergraduate Program.
Learn more about Silver Lake College and request a paper application.
A representative is available throughout Wisconsin to answer questions about Silver Lake College's adult degree programs.
Learn more about the general requirements of our adult undergraduate program.