Application process and requirements for all programs:
- Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4-point scale or must be current Silver Lake students who have reached senior status.
- Complete a Graduate Degree-Seeking Application.
- Send official transcripts to the Office of Admissions from all accredited colleges through which you have completed courses.
- Request a transcript evaluation to apply your credits previously earned.
- Complete the application process specific to your chosen program:
We are here to help you as you begin your customized journey at Silver Lake College. Should you have any questions, please contact our Ariens Family Welcome Center at 1-800-236-4752.
Send all transcripts and completed recommendations to:
Office of Admissions
Silver Lake College
2406 South Alverno Road
Manitowoc, WI 54220-9319