- New MM or New Kodály Certificate Students
- To register, consult with Rachel Ware Carlton, Director of Graduate Music, in order to receive advising and a registration form. Contact Rachel Ware Carlton by e-mail, rachel.Warecarlton@sl.edu, or by phone (920) 686-6272.
- Returning MM or Returning Kodály Certificate Students.
- Login at www.my.sl.edu\ics\ using your username and password. If you do not know your username and password, please contact Sr. Rosita Bunge (firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-606-6143)or Diane Van Minsel (email@example.com or 920-686-6289).
For returning students who do not remember their login (username is always first letter of your first name + last name), please click here to reset your password.
- Click on the “Students” tab at the top left.
- Click on the “Add/Drop Courses” or “Register” and then “Add/Drop Courses” on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Choose the correct term (2018-2019 - Summer Term)
- You can search for courses by title, course code, term, department or division. The advanced search will also allow you to search by day, time, location and instructor.
- Click on any course code to see course details such as the course description and location.
- Place a checkmark next to the course you would like to add and click the “add courses” button at the bottom of the page OR click on the course code to view the course detail and then click the “Add this course” button.
- Verify your schedule by choosing the “My Course Schedule” link at the left side of the page.
Students Enrolling in Workshop Courses (no graduate credit) or Continuing Education Courses*
- NEW & RETURNING Workshop or Continuing Education** students
- Complete a registration form
- Click here to complete an online registration form OR
- Print and return a paper copy of the registration form to the Office of the Registrar or Director of Graduate Music, Rachel Ware Carlton
- Office of the Registrar
- Silver Lake College
- 2406 South Alverno Road
- Manitowoc, WI 54220
*Students enrolled in workshop courses will not earn graduate credit and will pay the workshop fee;
**Students are considered continuing education students if they would like to earn graduate credit but are not intending to complete a Master of Music in Music Education - Kodaly Emphasis degree or Kodaly Certificate. Graduate tuition rates will be applied.