The Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resource Management provides a student with a sound understanding of theories and practices consistent with successful practices in the field. This program offers courses which prepare students for a career in Human Resource Management and fully aligns with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) curriculum guides established in 2005.
What can I do with this major?
Employee Training and Development
Insurance and Risk Management
- Courses taught by faculty who have working world experience.
- This is a comprehensive major and no minor is required, but can be taken on an optional basis.
- Transfer credits are accepted from your previous college degree program.
- Select courses offered in traditional day and/or accelerated evening, weekend and online formats.
- Courses offered in the accelerated delivery format have specific entrance requirements and require foundation coursework.
- Internships are available.