Environmental Education Workshop
July 16-18, 2012
- Hands-On Activities for the Classroom.
- Out-door Education at its best!
- DPI Approved Program.
- Sponsored by Silver Lake College and Conservation Education, Inc.
Pack your gear, check your compass and hit the trail!
- Travel into the "eye" of aquatic, soil, terrestrial, and forest ecosystems;
- Bounce on the VanderBloemen bog "mattress"
- Paddle through Collins Marsh
- Probe the forest floor;
- Feed the fish in a fyke net;
- Identify trees in St. Joseph's woods
- Receive training and materials for Project Wild Curriculum
This multi-sensory experience is sure to refresh your spirit, expand your thinking, jog your heart and stretch your biceps!
This workshop will be or primary interest to educators, planetary pilgrims, and naturalists. Couch potatoes need not apply.
One undergraduate or graduate credit is offered through Silver Lake College. For more information, contact Sister Lorita at 920-686-6128.