SHAPING INDEPENDENT LEARNERS IN MATH AND TECHNOLOGY
The Department of Mathematics & Computer Science supports the mission of Silver Lake College by empowering students to become life-long, independent learners in a world increasingly shaped by mathematics and technology. Therefore, the Department aims:
- To facilitate the growth of students to become competent professionals, knowledgeable consumers, and responsible citizens in a global society through the study and use of the tools of mathematics and computer technology
- To strengthen the mathematics and computer knowledge and skill levels of students
- To provide a learning environment that expands students understanding and appreciation of our mathematics and technology heritage
To Achieve These goals, the Department...
- Offers major and minor programs leading to a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics, computer science, and information science and technology
- Provides adequate preparation and guidance to qualify students for certification as middle/secondary teachers of mathematics and computer science and for graduate study in mathematics, computers science and related fields
- Designs appropriate courses in mathematics and computer technology for the Liberal Arts Studies and a support knowledge for other disciplines
Faculty & Staff
Sr. Christine Stoller
- Associate Professor
- Math and Computer Science
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Find additional information on when specific courses are offered.
Apply online to the Silver Lake College Traditional Undergraduate Program.
Learn more about Silver Lake College and request a paper application.
Learn more about the general requirements of our Traditional undergraduate program.