GAIN EXPERIENCE IN YOUR FIELD
- Internship Participation Requirements
- Internship Guidebook for Students, Faculty and Employers
- Internship Application
- Search for Jobs/Internships
Paid Summer College-to-Work Internship Opportunities
The Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (WAICU) has non-profit Internship opportunities in Manitowoc, Janesville, Fort Atkinson, Two Rivers, Milwaukee, and Nashotah.
The internship program supports direct application of what a student has learned through coursework at the college to the hands-on work experience within a host organization. Many internships are paid and may lead to employment within the host organization.
Internships help you...
Broaden your outlook on career possibilities
Strengthen your professional skills through work experience in your field of study
Develop a network of employer contacts
To be eligible for participation in a Career Internship a student must have:
- Class rank of Junior or Senior in a 4-year program or third semester in 2-year program
- Permission of faculty advisor
- Mature, professional attitude