Through its Accelerated Delivery option, Silver Lake College offers eligible students the opportunity to complete a bachelor's degree designed for personal and professional success.
Most associate degree graduates enter Silver Lake College as juniors and complete their degrees within three years. Offered in an accelerated format, courses are specifically designed for working adults with most classes scheduled one night/week for eight weeks.
Interested students may submit their transcripts for a free and timely credit evaluation. While all associate-level programs are acceptable for transfer, some may provide a more seamless transfer into a student's selected major.
Silver Lake College has partnered with the Wisconsin College Technical System, the University of Wisconsin Colleges System, and other two-year community colleges to offer the following degree-completion programs:
Bachelor of Science degree with majors in:
- Computer Science
- Human Resource Management
- Information Science and Technology
Bachelor of Science in:
Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in:
HIGHLIGHTS AND BENEFITS OF ACCELERATED DEGREE COMPLETION
- Conveniently scheduled classes meet on weekday evenings or on weekends to accommodate your work and family schedule, permitting you to successfully progress toward your degree by focusing on one class at a time.
- Faculty members have earned advanced degrees from accredited colleges and universities. In addition, their "real-world experience" comes from successful advancement of their own careers in business, industry, and the service sector. Special emphasis is placed on hiring faculty with demonstrated ability to mentor students and facilitate their education as adults.
- Financial aid is available to full- and part-time students from state and federal sources. To begin the application process, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine your qualifications for assistance (SLC student code: 003850). Check with your employer to determine if you are eligible for employee tuition reimbursement.
For more information or an informal evaluation of your credit load contact the Ariens Family Welcome Center at 920-686-6175 or admissions@SL.edu